We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it or credit your account, subject to the below terms. This Policy applies to products bought from lootadeal itself and from Third Party Sellers.
Certain parts of this Policy do not apply to Unboxed Deals, reconditioned products or used products, and this is indicated in the relevant sections below. Unboxed Deals are returned products that are offered for sale at discounted prices, because their original packaging is damaged, unsealed or missing, or the products show signs of handling and/or re-packaging.
This Policy forms part of the Lootadeal Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
You can return an unwanted product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- save in relation to Unboxed Deals, reconditioned products and used products, it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable). Please refer to our FAQs for some examples;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on the Website within 10 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 10 days, you can only return a product if it is defective; and
- it is not one of the products listed below.
Changed your mind?
If lootadeal is a seller
Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it – provided the product is not:
- a digital product such as an electronic voucher, gaming code or other digital download;
- an audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed;
- a newspaper, periodical or magazine;
- a foodstuff, beverage or other product intended for everyday consumption;
- a nursing or maternity product, an infant bottle, infant feeding product or bottle accessory that has been unsealed, including (but not limited to) breast pumps, bottles, teats, soothers/pacifiers, formula, maternity underwear, nappies and wipes;
- a beauty product or fragrance which has been used;
- an intimate product, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuit, underwear or jewellery for piercings, which for hygienic and public health reasons may not be returned; or
- a product which has been personalised for you or made to your specifications; or
- a flatpack furniture product that has been assembled after delivery.
If lootadeal is the seller then We will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
If lootadeal is not a seller
If you no longer want an item, you’ll be able to see in the listing if the Third-Party seller offers returns on their websites. Read more about the Third-Party Sellers section in this Return Policy.
Want to exchange?
Fashion and sportswear products can be exchanged for a different size or colour variation, provided that such variation is available. An Unboxed Deal, reconditioned product or used product can only be exchanged for a variation of the same Unboxed Deal, reconditioned product or used product, if such variation is available. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at no charge. If such variation is not available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return. Please refer to our FAQs for some advice on making sure that your product is returnable under this section.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in section 2 below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
lootadeal’s mission is to sell and recommend what really matters. We independently review products to help you find just what you need. Our goal is to save you time and eliminate the stress of shopping, whether you’re looking for everyday gear or gifts for loved ones. Read more about our Affiliate Disclosure and Disclaimers
lootadeal will indicate on relevant product pages and checkout pages when Goods are for sale by a Third-Party Seller. In such cases, lootadeal only provides the platform to facilitate transactions between Third-Party Sellers and lootadeal customers. lootadeal is neither the buyer nor the seller of these Goods unless otherwise specified.
- The Sale formed on acceptance of your order for Goods that are for sale by a Third-Party Seller is therefore solely between the registered user and such Third-Party Seller. lootadeal is not a party to that sale.
- The Third-Party Seller is solely responsible for the fulfilment of the delivery of the Goods. The Third-Party Seller is also responsible to provide an invoice to the registered user if required.
- Not all Third-Party Sellers are registered VAT (Value-Added Tax) vendors. Only Third-Party Sellers who are registered VAT vendors may charge VAT on Goods sold and issue a tax invoice in respect thereof. If a Third-Party Seller is not a registered VAT Vendor, it may not charge VAT on Goods sold and will not be in a position to issue a tax invoice in respect thereof.